Member Terms and Conditions
- Member understands that CARExpress is not an insurance program. No payments to medical providers or members will be made by CARExpress.
- CARExpress provides savings to its members on health services through a number of medical networks. In order to access these networks and the related discounts, member or member’s dependents must be a member in good standing, meaning their current membership status is active and their CARExpress membership payment is current. Payments on all medical bills are due and payable at the time of service. The member has no out-of-network benefits and must use a contracted provider in order to receive any savings.
- Neither CARExpress nor any of its affiliates, nor any network accessed shall be liable for any payment to a provider accessed under the CARExpress program, or any refusal of participating providers to accept the network rates offered under this program. CARExpress savings, its affiliates or any network accessed is not an insurer, guarantor or underwriter of the responsibility or liability of Member for Member’s or Member’s dependent’s medical care or any other goods or services provided to Member or Member’s dependents.
- The providers listed in the CARExpress on-line directory are subject to change without notice. Member may visit us on-line at www.carexpresshealth.com or call the provider referral line at 1-866-635-9532 for current provider information.
- Participating medical providers are independent contractors and, CARExpress and its affiliates and its contracted networks are not responsible for health care provided or the omission of the provision of health care by any provider. CARExpress does not practice medicine or in any manner interfere with or participate in the provider-patient relationship. All health care decisions are between the patient and a provider. The selection of a provider is the obligation and decision of the patient and is not based upon the credentialing or any recommendation by CARExpress, its affiliates or its contracted networks.
- Termination: CARExpress reserves the right to terminate any member for failure to pay a medical provider accessed under the CARExpress medical savings program under the terms provided. CARExpress may also terminate any member for failure to pay their monthly or annual membership fee when due and payable. If a member fails to make payment upon the second day after the CARExpress membership fee is due and payable, member can be moved to inactive status until such payment is received and brings their CARExpress membership current.
- Cancellation: Members may cancel their CARExpress program at any time upon written notice to the company and return of the ID cards.
- Entire Agreement: All provisions under this Agreement constitute the entire Agreement between CARExpress and the Member. If any provision is declared void under the law, that provision is severable and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Membership Card: Member will be provided with a Membership Card. Such card and other forms of identification should be carried by the Member at all times to provide proof of the right to Eligible Services under the Membership Agreement.
- Renewal: To insure quality uninterrupted service, your CARExpress membership will be automatically renewed upon expiration each year and the current membership fee will be billed in accordance with your current payment method. If an automatic payment method is not indicated, then a renewal notice will be sent to the member to notify them of the upcoming expiration date and renewal procedure.
- Complaint Procedure: Should a member have a question, concern or complaint regarding the CARExpress program, providers or procedures, contact should be made immediately either in writing or by telephone to the CARExpress customer service center. CARExpress will use its best efforts to resolve the question, concern or complaint of the member and respond to the member quickly. In the event that the problem surrounds the services received from a provider, the member must look solely to the provider of the benefit for rectification. CARExpress does not give any warranty for any benefits or services obtained. However, regarding an individual’s CARExpress membership, CARExpress does provide a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee for the protection of its members.
- Limitations, Exclusions or Exceptions: Since CARExpress is a discount health savings program and not insurance, there are no applicable limitations, exclusions or exceptions other than that the program requires a member to use a participating provider in order to receive their savings and they must be a member in good standing as detailed above.